Monday, March 15, 2010

Congratulations To The Nova Blog, Formerly Known As I Bleed Blue and White

To the Wildcat faithful-

I would like to take this opportunity, to offer belated congratulations, to the bloggers who have now taken the fine blog, I Bleed Blue and White, to a new level.  Now known as The Nova Blog, they have now joined SB Nation, a network of extraordinarily high-quality blogs.  As many of you know, I've exchanged preview information with SB Nation bloggers for Georgetown, West Virginia, and Syracuse this season - and the content from all of them is top-notch.
Accordingly, I've now changed the right sidebar, having removed I Bleed Blue and White, and changed the URL to the new SB Nation one, The Nova Blog.  I particularly like the Wildcat logo in the top left corner.

Best of all, they have decided to join SB Nation in March, just in time for the tournament.

So, I'd really like to encourage all of you to go take a look at their new cyber-digs at SB Nation.  There are a lot of bells and whistles on a SB Nation blog; you'll want to explore it for a while.

I'll be adding content, regularly throughout the week, as I prepare for Robert Morris on Thursday, so please keep checking back for updates...

So go take a look at The Nova Blog - you'll find it well worth your while.

Go Wildcats!

E-mail: villanova.viewpoint-at-yahoo-dot-com

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks man!

-Chris

Villanova Viewpoint Publisher said...

Hello, Chris-

You're welcome. Good luck!

Go Wildcats!